I am The Shai.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Seven Swords Press Conference

After being a MovieXclusive columnist since February, this was my first press conference, in Mandarin no less.
The three of us, daface and dgital went to the Conrad Centennial Hotel and I was quite impressed with the setting.

Throughout the conference, I could not understand what was going on of course and had to resort to peering into daface's notebook as he took notes.

But, it was quite the experience seeing photographers and cameramen swarming the stage like a hive full of angry bees when the stars entered.

I realised that Donnie Yen and Charlie Young are camera darlings. Always obliging without being asked to, by looking into every camera. I was in the 2nd row in front of Donnie Yen and it struck me that he looked like Robin Leong, in a weird way.

There are no Charlie Young pics below coz I was too lazy to get my fat ass off my seat to tussle with the other photographers, I'm sure dgital will be sending it better pictures. So, look out for the report on movieXclusive!



Pre-Conference

Tsui Hark

Donnie Yen Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger zzz said...

Hello, I'm from NP too. There's a blog event abt The Island.

http://theislandblog.blogspot.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/sybones/blog.jpg

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*imu

i miss year two sem two eh.
heh.

:)
^ yul ^

Saturday, July 30, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

shiyun,
thanks for the visit and the head-up!

yul,
imu more than i miss year two sem two okays.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker