I am The Shai.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ten Fictional Characters I Would Shag

I got this off Mei's LJ and I thought what they heck.
This, to get my mind off projects, attachment and work for a moment.

And here we go. And in no particular order by the way.



Lara Croft - Tomb Raider

Charlotte - Lost in Translation

Julie - Swimming Pool

Shannon Rutherford - Lost

Elizabeth Swan - Pirates of the Caribbean

Nadia - American Pie

Kelly Van Ryan - Wild Things

Nancy Callaghan - Sin City

Alice - Closer

Julie James - I Know What You Did Last Summer Posted by Picasa

There could've been more. But this is about as much as I could muster for now. Hahakz.
And I'm sure some guys and even girls are agreeing to my choices like Lara Croft. Wells, anything Angelina Jolie does nowadays is anything short of HOT.
And Rahman, Natalie Portman in Closer. Ooh-la-la.
And growing up who can forget JLH and Shannon Elizabeth in I Know What You Did Last Summer and American Pie.

If you're doing this, leave me a comment aight? Curious lah.
And, add pics if you could!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup with all the hot lolitas???

-the 'arriola'

Friday, July 29, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Wahaha...
the arriola,
I know lah your list would look similar to mine somehow!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker