I am The Shai.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Ides of March!

Ahhhh...No movie preview this week. I'm using this space to promote the musical I've been working on.


The Ides of March! Posted by Picasa

This is the show that I've been mentioning about from time to time.
This is the show that I want YOU to come to. Hehe.

Beloved readers,
I have been working on this project for the past 7 months and there have been many storms that the team have had to weather. We have pulled through and we, at Poly Stage Factor is proud to present this baby of ours called "The Ides of March - A Musical".
It is OUR biggest project yet. It is MY biggest project yet.

As playwright/director/actor, I have adapted William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, thrown in a dash of Antony and Cleopatra and adding touches of my own elements here and there. It will be in Modern English and yes, I've stuck to the very core and essence of the original play.
So, if you like Shakespeare, you should come.
If you're taking Literature and learning about the Twelfth Night or King Henry, you should come.
If you're watching the staging of Macbeth and Othello in August, you should see this too.
If you love the stage, come.

Considering that most plays put up by polytechnics are about student life and youth in general, this musical aims to put you up to a challenge.
While we won't be the last in trying to conjure something like this, I urge you to take up this challenge NOW.
In all honesty, this will be a serious musical. It is afterall Shakespeare's tragedy.
Not one for the children.

Where will it be held at?
Ngee Ann Convention Centre, Ngee Ann Polytechnic

When is it?
August 19th 2005

Time?
7pm

The price of a ticket?
$8

How do I obtain my ticket(s)?
You can contact either Adi - 91080597, Leo - 98521759 or Skye - 98991389
or you could book through me first.

Must come early okays? First come first serve basis seating.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

must remember to reserve me a seat k?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey.. i surely cum!!muahaha!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Lovely people. Lovely. Hehehe.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

you kena tomorrow-ed!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker