I am The Shai.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Original Sin...

"All the sinful pleasures deep inside..."
Elton John, "Original Sin"

Embracing myself for at least 5 movies in a period of the next 3 days. Not that it's anything new to me when it comes to movies. Heh.

I committed a sin at Coffee Bean.
Pure Chocolate Drink.
A slice of a Chocolate of a Thousand Leaves.
Pure indulgence.
It reminded me of my classmates who would stuff me with chocolates and Pocky and the ones who stop me just in case I get "high".

I'm not sure if the rest of the group felt it but I felt like a child again today.
Just sitting there, laughing and making each other laugh; stomachs bursting at the seams, throwing square paper balls that smacked us in the foreheads, noses and mouths. Then there were the pokes that jolted us out of our seats.
I didn't go to Forum The Shopping Mall as planned, so, that was a consolation.

And seeing a friend smile so widely at other friends' gesture truly made my day.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye." (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

The answer to the question, "Can God give love what it seeketh?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lecter said...

Not childish lah!! what only..

throws more balls...!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker