I am The Shai.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Live Strong


Live Strong Posted by Hello

My sentiments exactly.

I've had enough of people coming up to me and asking if I got my wristband from 77th Street.
I've had enough of people wearing multi-coloured ones as a fashion statement.

I got mine because I support the cause.

Why did Nike launch the yellow LiveStrong wristbands?

As a tribute to Lance Armstrong's inspirational fight against cancer.
Live Strong also happens to be Lance Armstrong's mantra.

And the proceeds?

It goes into cancer research and supporting the Lance Armstrong Foundation's efforts in helping young people and their families live strong.

My grandfather passed away due to cancer.
It consumed him in ONE month and when it was discovered, it was already at Stage 4. So, I wouldn't want to see that happening to anyone.

I support the cause.
You should too.
Wear a Live Strong band today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edwina said...

i agree with ya about the clothing store ones and those spin offs... i don't see any meaning in wearing those spin-offs. totally useless.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

thanks eddy...

lenn, my cousin got them from the LAF website and he passed one to me...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

 
Blogger usagi said...

i so agree with you

Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker