I am The Shai.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Caption Contest

I was going through some of my older entries and I realised I haven't been holding a Caption Contest for the longest time!

So I thought to myself today, why not hold one?

If you've never heard of the Caption Contest, it goes like this...

1. Take a look at the caption below.

2. Come up with a witty caption by given deadline.

3. Leave the caption in my comments link.

4. I will judge and determine the best caption.

5. The winner will win something.

Can? Simple right? So caption away!

Here's a picture from the Chronicles of Maria!






So, this Caption Contest will be on till next Sunday, 13 April, Midnight!

The winner of the Caption Contest will get a FREE MOVIE OF YOUR CHOICE!
(Conditions apply: I must have not seen it and must watch with me! Haha!)

There are no limits to the number of entries though and I must somehow know you or you know in order for you to join. I also open this to my unknown readers who have been following my blog but I don't know who you are. And oh, must be based/residing in Singapore/or coming to Singapore anytime soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

"I'm built to blow"

wahahhhahaha

Friday, April 11, 2008

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

I'm the winner by default!!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

over already!?

-furball.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Wah lau.

Only 1.

Sorry furball, closed on Sunday.

Stefan gets free movie because no one else responded!

I am disappointed! Boo! Disappointed bcoz you all never respond!~

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker