I am The Shai.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Runaway Trip to Meet My One True Love


I really hate to say this, but I really do miss Hong Kong (mainly because I only went last year and I shan't go into a long entry about the UK and NZ. Haha!)

I'll be taking a runaway trip somewhere in the next 3 days.
I'm contactable though as long as you're not calling FROM camp or with intentions of talking ABOUT camp. (Btw, 70 days to ORD loh)

Hong Kong was on the shortlist for this March's sudden runaway trip.
But, it didn't end up being the winning destination mainly due to the time I had to plan the trip.

Good news is though, there are 5 of us going up this time!

And I have friends waiting for me there who will be meeting us!

And of course, my one true love over there is waiting for me...








Heh. KL.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

can i lick your one true love too? LOL

Friday, March 21, 2008

 
Blogger Lokman said...

hey i've heard good things of this one true love...can i have a taste of it too?...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

so have you tired JCo doughnuts yet?

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Stefan,

No you can't lick my one true love unless you're up in KL with me.

dgital,

I'll take you to the bake shop to have a taste of my one true love!

yasmin,

Yes I have and I'm still debating whether Krispy Kreme and Singapore's very own Munchy Donuts boleh win or not.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

wish i could've made the trip up north too!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker