I am The Shai.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Friendly Love

There are long days when you never want them to end and then there are days like today which seem just dreadfully wrong.

My V-day was spent entertaining a shitload of well, shit in camp. And then there were the other problems outside of camp I had to tend to. I'm glad to learn that my mentor is my mentor for the right reasons.

Those problems aside, V-day dinner was with Mummy. Haha. Right after I booked out. At home too.

Then certain unexpected things happened. But I'm thankful for the 2 friends I met up with today. The best part of my day.

In fact, I'm thankful for all my friends, who will love me no matter what.

To all my friends, I haven't seen some of you in a while. Let's go out shall we?

4 Comments:

Blogger richardlimjr said...

i love you ... you know i always will

Friday, February 15, 2008

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

next time we meet am gonna bounce movie ideas off ya

Saturday, February 16, 2008

 
Blogger Shazzana said...

awww!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

 
Blogger Lecter said...

awww. Rich.
I always knew it. Hehe.

stefan,
yes yes. soon soon.

razzle,
heh. shy lah.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker