I am The Shai.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carl's Jr in KL [210308 - 240308 Trip]

Okay, so I'm not going to blog a very long entry about the trip, instead, I'll break it up into parts starting off with our experience at Carl's Jr located at The Pavilion.

This was our first official makan stop on the trip, one that was a very late lunch, no thanks to the increased security at the 2nd link and the bloody traffic in KL!

The only other thing I've consumed at Carl's Jr Singapore is well, the criss cut fries (which I actually like) but when we were in KL, goodbye criss cut fries!

An all-halal Carl's Jr! Woot! And so, I finally got to taste what my dear friend Richard loves!



BIGGER is BETTER. Right girls? Heh.


My choice of the day, Charboiled Chicken Club. I didn't know what to choose, so I went with the safest bet, Chicken!


Chilli Beef Fries. Zul remarked it's like having fries with rendang. And it tasted great!

My burger. This was one time I didn't remove the tomato and greens! And anyone who knows me should know by now that I dislike greens or tomatoes or the like. But this one time, I gave in and what joy I found in my mouth!


Post-POP Zul hamming it up for the camera.

All gone! And oh, I had 2 unlucky instances when I spilled both my drink and Taufiq's when I was talking about other people. See what talking behind people's back can do to you?

No ham to go around so allow the drama people to ham it up for you a little.


Urm...the standee says it best I guess.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zul!!! He looks thinner!!! He's already thin, but post-POP he's like super stick thin!!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shaiful, this is Haida. I am down on my knees begging you to please organise a gathering with Yasmin Ahmad (Whatever you want to call it, I'll just follow suit lah. Beggars can't be choosers. Seems like the madame herself has given the green-light).
I shall wait with bated breath for any message on yr/Yasmin's blog.
Salaam.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Shah,

He is going to get buffer now that he's gone to SISPEC!

Haida,

No need to beg-beg lah!

I've started the Facebook group for Friends of the Storyteller.

You can join at:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24309151032

Monday, March 31, 2008

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

Wahhhhhhhh Carl JR in KL ... I must go there n try during my next visit

Saturday, April 12, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker