I am The Shai.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

One True Love Trip Snippets

So hey, I'm back from the trip up north and I found my one true love.
It appears the trip has been unofficially dubbed the "One True Love" trip for various reasons.

Anyways, it's mighty late right now and I've got to get back to camp in a few hours.
So, I can't write a lengthy blog entry, post the photos on Facebook or email them to those who have requested for the pics. I promise I'll get it done by next weekend latest!

But, because you're all wonderful people, I have some snippets of our trip.


Godfather. Although he can't cook Italian Food for nuts.



Some of you might recognise the room where this supposed-Zen-inspired photo was taken in.

I thought there were celebrity spottings around KL. I could be wrong.


We were an extremely hungry bunch. *Ehem* Tak senonoh

The official "Muallaf" poster. (but if use a microscope, you'll see it's a bit salah)
Waiting for the movie to be released in cinemas is one thing, waiting for the poster to be out in cinemas is another!

and but of course...



BISOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazzana said...

I HATE YOU FOR PUTTING IMAGES OF DECADENT CUPCAKES IN MY MIND!


p.s. you know i'm just pretending to hate you
p.p.s a pic of my bday cake is on my blog. revenge!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker