I am The Shai.

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Party Life



Okay, I'm not gonna do just that but the key thing here is PARTY.

I'd love to post more about my KL trip especially the makan places like Bisou Bake Shop, etc but I guess that will have to wait a little longer as I'm going back to camp tonight.

In any case, the point I'm trying to make here is that I should be living my life the way I want it to be lived (not that I'm not to begin with).

I rummaged through some of the stuff from my kick-ass 21st birthday party and I saw a card that had this note inside:

"To Shaiful. Happy 21st. It's a time when you're legal all over the world. => It's a time to start your PARTY filled life. Have a good one & many happy returns"

The point here is I should stop pining and hoping for someone when she starts blowing hot and cold and making me very unsure about what's going on. No point in worrying about commitment to a significant other and worry about other things. I'm not saying it's not a wonderful thing, it's just that I'm 22. I should be living the life, baby. Some 17 year olds might agree with me on this.

So, I say, I will work equally hard and I will party equally hard.

Anyone of you wanna join me?

It's only just begun...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

count me in for the parties man!!!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker