I am The Shai.

Friday, September 23, 2005

And I am...

I don't usually do memes. But why not?
It was started by MercerMachine, http://somethingstickythiswaycomes.blogspot.com
I saw it on Mr Brown's.
And I decided to do it after seeing Becca's, http://crazyparadox.blogspot.com


I am the baby who was showered with as much love as he could've asked for.


I am the baby who broke his grandfather's cigarettes and made him quit.

I am the baby my paternal grandfather named.

I am my parents' only baby.

I am the boy who loved soccer but had to play badminton.

I am the boy who was scared of the dentist.

I am the boy who wanted to be an author and wrote his own series of ghost stories (or tried to at least)

I am the boy whose father wants him to be a journalist.

I am the boy who did not go to Victoria School and could've done better for his PSLE.

I am the boy who waited 2 and a half years for her.

I am the boy that finally learnt to open his mouth and call the stage his own and cannot stop talking till today.

I am the boy who, at thirteen, knew he was going to do Mass Comm.

I am the boy who fell in love with literature, the performing arts and poetry.

I am the boy who got distinctions for his English and Literature but could've done better for his Maths and Science.

I am the guy who should be in Mass Comm or Film, Sound and Video.

I am the guy who got too many warning letters.

I am the guy the children call "Teacher Shaiful"

I am the guy who will always want to make movies.

I am the guy who wants to make change.

I am the guy who's been called ambitious many times.

I am the guy who dreams of having a soiree under the stars.

I am the guy who wishes he could reach out and touch the stars.

I am the guy who's superly duperly majorly got a crush on Felicia Chin.

I am the guy who's thankful that he has people who will always stand by him.

I am the guy who thinks too much.

and I am that baby, that boy and the guy who is on the brink of becoming a man.

 
eXTReMe Tracker