I am The Shai.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Be With Me, Them and Everyone else!

Fresh from the oven!
Pictures from the launch party of Erick Khoo's Be With Me!!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking for now. Will update more about this soon!


Me and Eric Khoo

I was wondering what he was saying too...

Stefan interviewing the ladies while I succumb to them

The ladies and the MovieXclusive team

Eric Khoo spilled this onto Stefan

Samantha Tan, Me, Ezann Lee Posted by Picasa

And with the final picture, that if I die tonight, I'd go a happy man.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DIE U LUCKY BUGGER DIE !!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...yes yes..of coz..

Thursday, September 01, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

*takes a bow*

Saturday, September 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker