I am The Shai.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Movie Previews: Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Apart from 2 Japanese horror films which are due to be released on June 9th, the main dish to be released on that date will be the action packed Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

I guess that's the only watchable film of the week although I'm expecting a very cliched offering.

Nonetheless, Angelina Jolie + Brad Pitt is a powerful equation by itself.
Director Doug Liman will have his fare share of fans from his Swingers days and most recently that of Jason Bourne's adventures.
And, Adrien Brody would be the pulling factor for the O.C. driven generation...right Nadiah?

Wait till what I have in store next week.


The Smiths Posted by Hello

A sexy spy thrill ride. John and Jane Smith are ordinary suburban couple with an ordinary, lifeless suburban marriage. But each of them has a secret – they are actually both legendary assassins working for competing organizations. When the truth comes out, John and Jane end up in each other’s cross hairs.
(Synopsis courtesy of moviexclusive.com)

I may or may not like this.
Can I just have Agent Smith instead?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam Brody, not Adrien Brody ;)

The latter is an Oscar-winner, can't mix them up!

I almost forgot Adam Brody was in this but it's been a while since I watched The OC hahaha.

Monday, May 30, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

OH SHIT.

I made a MAJOR FAUX PAS!!! ARGHHHH!!!

I shall blame it on being beri beri tired when I was typing the entry...wahahha..

Monday, May 30, 2005

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

when u watching it ah?

angie jolie
wooooooo.....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Dunnoe leh when I'm watching it..

Release is on 9th June...
Dunnoe if I'm covering the press screening...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker