I am The Shai.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Movie Previews: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

In 1977, George Lucas introduced his take on an intergalactic tale to the world.
28 years later, come 19th May, the saga will have come full circle and will be complete, finally.

Without a doubt, fans will be invading the theatres worldwide when the movie is finally released. As for non-fans, take the opportunity or risk if you might want to call it, and watch the movie.

This will be Lucas' darkest of the six movies and he should end it off with a big bang.


Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Posted by Hello

In the final installment of the Star Wars saga, the Clone Wars rage, widening the rift between Chancellor Palpatine and the Jedi Council. Young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker is caught in the middle, his allegiances torn. Seduced by promises of power and temptations of the Dark Side, he pledges himself to evil Darth Sidious and becomes Darth Vader. Together, the Sith Lords set in motion a plot of revenge that begins with the extermination of the Jedi. Only Yoda and Obi-Wan survive, and are left to hunt down the Sith, leading to a climactic lightsaber battle that pits Anakin against Obi-Wan and will decide the fate of the galaxy.
(Synopsis courtesy of Moviexclusive.com)

And yes, daface, I know you've bought a ticket for this one already...Hehehe...

7 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

lol, have you bought your ticket as well? :D

Sunday, May 08, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Notchet!! Arghhh...hahakz..

Don't think I can catch it on 18th or 19th due to my schedule...

Monday, May 09, 2005

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

heh
oh well, I got my ticket, but still crossing my fingers that I can make it for the screening, so not really confirmed I'm watching it :(

Monday, May 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

gees. what happened?

Monday, May 09, 2005

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

depends if a sudden OT robs me of my opportunity to join the dark side :P

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R

i got tix too

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

ss,
that's darn sad man...I think I'll only watch it like on the 20th...

R,
you don't happen to be Richard aye?
Anyhow, for which date did you book?

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker