I am The Shai.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Blogging in the school library

Dear readers,
I'm doing a first today. I'm blogging in the school library.
Yes, I've ended classes and I'm having a minor headache actually, and rehearsals are about an hour away.

I suddenly feel like I'm sort on a pseudo mission to search for The Calm One (http://lifeatngeeann.blogspot.com) [I'm kidding lah. The Calm One will always remain a mystery).
And no, I don't see anyone holding a copy of My New Scientist.
Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone holding a copy of My New Scientist. Hmm...

Oh yah, that reminds me, I guess the guys in Singapore have only started to know about Fiona Xie and her standing in the FHM Top 100 list.
Enjoying the picture on my blog guys?
(A search on Yahoo for Fiona Xie and my blog address appears now. Haha...)

Oh yah, just had to say this...(coz she's 2 seats away from me)

Dayana, who has just returned from KL, is starting to speak a lot of Malay, not that it's a bad thing, but it's just not her. And, urm, she's started to go jiwang (Malay Emo).
Must be the Malaysian guy she met there, who held the door for her and all.
The feminist getting slammed in the face by love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker