I am The Shai.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

All For Fiona...

"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."
(Virginia Woolf)

Not anymore I say...

Warning: Male Hormones at work. If you are sensitive towards or disgusted by bikini-clad babes, do NOT scroll down. Don't say I didn't tell okay?





I bought the latest edition of FHM today. The last time I bought a copy was when I was melting when I saw Felicia Chin gracing the cover.

This time round, it had to do with a certain Ms. Fiona Xie being voted as Sexiest Woman in the World by Singapore readers. Numero Uno baby!
(My Felicia Chin falls short at 42 but that's alright)
A brother also once said that I should've placed Fiona Xie as the template of my previous blog (massb.tk) instead of Felicia Chin for two simple reasons, and he showed me a picture of her. That picture is at the end of this entry which we will of course get to in a short while.

As much as the girls are starting to hate her, the guys just can't seem to stop talking about her. At a media research survey that I participated in recently, when asked about Fiona Xie, the group unanimously agreed that she gets a 5/5 and that qualifies as a Red Hot in the survey. Top 3 TV Personalities? Fiona Xie. Favourite Ad from the last year? Citigems with Fiona Xie. You get the drift.

Tomorrow.sg highlighted a local band called EIC having composed a song called "Fiona" and it goes something like this...

"Fiona, running down the streets in her swimsuit
You can be my little genie
Fiona, Fiona, Fiona
Why you running in your blue bra"

which of course was inspired by the picture below.


Running down Orchard Road

An award for Kodak Moment of 2004 too perhaps?
And we still can't get enough of her. Hur Hur.

Now, what irked me when I flipped through the pages was that her picture was not particularly flattering! (Hello! Voted Number 1 okay?!)
Recycled photo maybe? I think I've seen that picture in a copy of 8 days before!

And I know Angelina Jolie won hands down globally, but she was still a spot behind Fiona. And they just had to put an extremely hot picture of her.
(Then again, most of her pictures are hot anyways)
Not fair!

How long ago did the Singapore readers vote for a local girl to be their sexiest woman in the world?
Come on FHM.
Do the right thing. Get her down to your office!
Put her on the cover and as a feature!
If voting her as Number ONE is not a good enough reason, then I've got two more reasons for y'all...




take a look...









Need I Say More? Posted by Hello

Something like this picture might have justified her position in the standings aye?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a girl and i love fiona!! haha.. read in TODAY that she isnt comfortable in posing sexy and that kind of thing.. and she said that running in a bikini scene was just somethg that had to be done for the show and commented that it had blown out of proportion.. whatever it is u guys love her dun chu? hur hur

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! shaiful... this is a rare entry! Youre becoming like me! HAHAH

Yeah la shes hot la but i thought many guys hate her. mmmhhmm. :/

Saturday, May 21, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angelina Jolie is hot without even half-trying. I would do her if I were male or attracted to women.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire the breasts of hers.=p

Saturday, May 21, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

anon, yes, we will continue to do so...wahaha

epiphany, i didn't vote lah..haha..that's why...

maman, i know you know lah horr..hahaha...

suzy, maybe I am becoming like you..hahakz..and no, not the majority of the guys hate her...


Peiyu, I know you have seekrit inhibitions...

Janis, pretty straightforward there girl...haha..

Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker