I am The Shai.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Goodbye Blog!


This just came over me and I didn't have to think long to decide.

I think my blogging days has run its course and I don't feel the urge to write here anymore.

Besides, there are lots of things that I want to say that I can't write here.

So, I've decided a few minutes ago that I'll close this blog.
Well, I hoped that by the time I chose an apt picture I would've changed my mind but I guessed wrong.

If you've gotten used to my style of writing, you may discover a similar style blog somewhere, sometime, in this stratosphere.

This blog has gone through several phases and it's served me well.

To all my readers, thank you for taking time from your lives to read this space of mine. I hope I've provided you with a laugh or two over the years.

To my anonymous readers, if you've been following this blog for some reason and you'd like to read more of what I write, drop me an email at m_ass_b@yahoo.com.sg
I'd be glad to hear from you and update you with anything that might just pop up.

I would love to close this with a quote or poem or something, but I think I'll just leave this as is.

This has been Lecter at A Life More Than Ordinary.

Things can only go uphill from here, ladies and gentlemen.

Goodbye.

5 Comments:

Anonymous nora_lup said...

the first word that comes to my mond: Jerk!
the second word would be: okay
the next two words: understand, understooded.
And the last one: Goodbye

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
Blogger womad said...

oh man. i came to late to rescue you baby?

im sure you're reading this comment.....do come and support yea?

http://www.sangsingapurba.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

 
Blogger womad said...

*too

Thursday, November 27, 2008

 
Blogger monkey said...

ec成人.視訊交友90739,限制級,777美女dvd.高雄視訊,qq 美女貼圖片區.成人小遊戲.無碼卡通,無碼a片.成人,色美眉帖圖,色妹.aooyy 成人玩具.日本av女優,免費性短片欣賞.kyo成人動漫.免費a長片線上看,女優影片.免費成人電影.情色論壇,卡提諾王國.av免費影片,性感沙灘3.視訊交友.,g點,免費a片,免費18影片.交友聊天室.wii無雙遊戲網,電玩快打小遊戲.台灣甜心視訊聊天網.免費 a 長片線上看,黑澀會美眉無名,辣妹no3.s101成人大喇叭. 080聊天網fm,免費試看短片a.夢幻家族影音視訊聊天室.辣妹脫衣麻將視訊聊天室.免費a片線上觀看,sex520貼片.線上成人影片.倉井空免費影片,情趣 商品,視訊 美女.aa免費倉井空影片.日本美女寫真集,kk視訊.遊戲天堂,免費av,美女自拍.無碼av女優, 色美眉部落格 2.av成人網.383成人影城.QQ美女視訊秀 .免費 aa 片試看,成人影片分享.成人,UT視訊交友,視訊女郎,免費視訊秀,限制級.亞亞成人館-sex.吉澤明步.成人影片,h片,無碼a片.維納斯成人用品.美眉 美女 聊天室 遊戲 av女優 av影片 無碼 A片.成人短片sex.台灣kiss情色網.av 女優,黑色會美眉.18成人貼圖區.免費影片觀賞,av博物館.成人dvd-av博物館.賓館偷拍影片.成人夜色.sex520-成人網.電影,h片,卡提諾王國小說.go2av成人網.777成人色情.免費h影片,成人影片分享.成人動畫.免費 a片,sogo 色論壇.百分百成人圖片.18成人卡通.a片短片試看,av女優報報.4u成人-sex.免費成人影片.檳榔西施摸奶影片,免費A片.成人遊戲

Thursday, November 19, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker