I am The Shai.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Goodbye Blog!


This just came over me and I didn't have to think long to decide.

I think my blogging days has run its course and I don't feel the urge to write here anymore.

Besides, there are lots of things that I want to say that I can't write here.

So, I've decided a few minutes ago that I'll close this blog.
Well, I hoped that by the time I chose an apt picture I would've changed my mind but I guessed wrong.

If you've gotten used to my style of writing, you may discover a similar style blog somewhere, sometime, in this stratosphere.

This blog has gone through several phases and it's served me well.

To all my readers, thank you for taking time from your lives to read this space of mine. I hope I've provided you with a laugh or two over the years.

To my anonymous readers, if you've been following this blog for some reason and you'd like to read more of what I write, drop me an email at m_ass_b@yahoo.com.sg
I'd be glad to hear from you and update you with anything that might just pop up.

I would love to close this with a quote or poem or something, but I think I'll just leave this as is.

This has been Lecter at A Life More Than Ordinary.

Things can only go uphill from here, ladies and gentlemen.

Goodbye.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first word that comes to my mond: Jerk!
the second word would be: okay
the next two words: understand, understooded.
And the last one: Goodbye

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
Blogger wanhaddadsalleh said...

oh man. i came to late to rescue you baby?

im sure you're reading this comment.....do come and support yea?

http://www.sangsingapurba.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

 
Blogger wanhaddadsalleh said...

*too

Thursday, November 27, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Однако окончательный результат никак не постоянно смотрится хорошо. Помимо этого, такого рода метод никак не подойдет с целью жесткой клинкерной плитки. Со иной края, полусухой способ [url=http://pesok.dostavka.biz.ua/pesokovr.html]песок овражный вышгород[/url] наиболее кропотливый, однако окончательный результат этого нужно. Вне Зависимости с подобранного способа, все без исключения точно также потребуется израсходовать большое количество периода в затирку. Требуемые использованные материалы также приборы Пред этим, равно как приступить функционировать, следует получить специализированные использованные материалы также приборы.

Monday, January 04, 2021

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker