I am The Shai.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Found Yours?

Picture taken at Pentas 2, KLPAC by Adila

And then it struck me one day...

I've finally reached that one point in my life where I'm not crushing on anyone, not falling head over heels over someone or going through stupid, pathetic "does she or does she not?" moments.

It feels really good, really.

No unnecessary distractions or emotional baggage allows me to focus on one thing, my craft.
I noticed that I've been much more driven (which also means a lot of people have been bugged by me lately) and am able to produce results better, faster.

Long story short, after having to endure NS for 2 years, I'm in a position where I can enjoy doing what I love doing. Boy, is it great!

I've found happiness doing what I'm meant to do. Have you found yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker