I am The Shai.

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Been 19 Days?!

Alrighty, I've finally got a bit of time to blog from where I am.
I really really want to put up more pictures but I can't do it through Blogger and I'm actually blogging via email and it takes ages to even load 1 picture!

Anyways, I'm fine and dandy, feeling fantastic.
KL has been treating me nice. It's now officially Day 19 since I've been away from home. Haha.

The event has kick-started and things are going pretty well.
It's my third Short+Sweet season but I was still a tad nervous leading up to full-dress.
It's all good now and I'm having a ball of time.

The people here are exceptionally nice and accomodating and I've made a good number of friends here!

Someone's even dropped my name and started calling me Team Singapore. Heh.

And the venue itself, Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC) is a most serene place.

It's not very far from where I'm staying but it's tucked away in this quiet area away from the hustle and bustle of the cosmopolitan life which lies just less than a kilometre away.

There's a couple of grass patches where one can roam freely. Haha. There's a pond with various types of what I think are cichlids, ducks and terrapins! It's so quiet and quaint that upon first impression, I felt like I was in Europe or something.

But what ultimately makes a place is the people and the overall vibe I get from the whole place is that it's like a community.

There's unlike any like this back home come to think. The Arts House might come close but that's about it.

Nuff said for now, take a look at the picture below, taken one lovely evening before rehearsals started.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruzaini said...

wah...best sey awak! very the lucky!!!

wish i can be as lucky, or at least close to being as lucky as you are...

anyhow, break the godfather bones in you for the play, take care and cheerios!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker