I am The Shai.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

La Travestia!

Kevin Keegan

It's a bloomin' travesty I say!

Beloved Newcastle United manager, Kevin Keegan has resigned thanks to the shit-shit ownership of my beloved club.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=569289&sec=england&cc=4716

Gosh, I feel saddened by this and I'm sorely disappointed with how things have turned out. And for some reason, there's this anger in me right now. My twelve years being a Newcastle United fan and this is probably the worst thing that's happened thus far, second to Sir Bobby Robson's sacking but that's another story.

To think that we were on to our best start for a while now and yet, these motley crew of bumbling idiots had put up the whole team for sale before the transfer window closed!

I may be a million miles away from Newcastle, but I surely and certainly hope that my views will be echoed with fellow Geordies everywhere around the world.

MIKE ASHLEY AND HIS CRONIES OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker