I am The Shai.

Monday, July 16, 2007

To Crash and To Burn

I read this off someone's blog, someone who doesn't know me...YET.

"You have to hit rock bottom before you make your way up again."

How true, I said to myself.

You see, I'm certain each one of us has that little bit of a sadist nature in all of us, for most, tucked deeply away in the darkest corners of our hearts.

And if you want to know my secret sadist wish, this is it.

With the amount of projects piling up on my plate, I secretly long for a day where I will crash and burn, totally exhausted, my body numb where I cannot muster enough strength to even speak. But, when all of it is out of the system, I will stand stronger than before and I continue doing the things I do just like before, only with an added zest.

It's somewhat like a mini-rebirth.

I've had it once a couple of years back but till the next one comes then...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, that IF you do hit rock bottom, youre not the only one who will suffer the consequences.

There are people who are behind you, people who depend on your leadership.

So IF you do fall, yourself is not the only thing at stake.

-Yazid Jalil

Sunday, July 22, 2007

 
Blogger none. said...

i seem to have typed that in my blog somewhere... :) nice bumping into you. (:

Friday, August 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker