I am The Shai.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

First Draft

At nightfall, it was quite a fight. The eyelids and the power of snooze. Twice, I gave in.

My fingers tried caressing the keyboard but it ended up bumbling like a virgin on his wedding night. The more they tried to tease, the more it ended up looking more like a violation. And still I fought. Fought hard from letting my head hit the keyboard.

But, by the time the sun rose, my fingers and the keyboard worked in tandem. Strangers no more. The click-clacking, the first sounds of the morning. And snooze had lost. It couldn't sustain anymore. It had to give in to the power of words.

And I eventually finished the first draft of the script. Alhamdulillah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://dolkiese7en.livejournal.com

wanted to comment here since ages!

link! (:

-nadia

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha=) i like the analogy=) cute=)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker