I am The Shai.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary(s)!

Close to you, I promise to be true
No matter what it takes, I will forsake
To live my life as full as I can
Just for you, I will always love you
Although I may not say
I’ll hold you closer to my heart
Close to me… This I’ll stay
Everyday


To my "Closer to Your Heart" team, bloody hell, it's been a friggin' year to the day we showed them what we had at the Playden. Wow.
And of course, despite the belated wish here, it still means a whole lot.
To my "Tainted Flower" team, the production was a stepping stone. Let's make sure our next one takes us a step higher.




To all you wonderful people who made March 2006 a blast of a time.
Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mother mae is touched....

*sniff*

Monday, March 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker