I am The Shai.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Movie Previews: Batman Begins

Oh, how I hope June 16th will come quickly. The next movie on the list will be Batman Begins!
Also scheduled for a June 16th release are kiwi film, In My Father's Den and the re-scheduled Ghost Train (previously June 9th).

Truth is, I'm not a fan of the comic or character but I'm hyped for this movie.

If you're up for an action packed ride, this is the movie.
Don't believe it?
Watch the most recent trailer for yourself.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/

With such a stellar cast that includes Morgan Freeman, Sir Michael Caine, Gary Oldman and of course Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne, comic book adaptations couldn't come any better.
And with Christopher Nolan at the helm, this should be a hit!

(And no rubber nipples on the suit or Robin to go along!)


Batman Begins

Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a force for good in Gotham. In the wake of his parents' murder, disillusioned industrial heir Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice and turn fear against those who prey on the fearful.

He returns to Gotham and unveils his alter-ego: Batman, a masked crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the city.
(Synopsis courtesy of batmanbegins-asia.com)

And to top it off, look at my desktop! How uber cool is that?
Rise the knight!

The desktop can also be obtained at batmanbegins-asia.com



Batman Desktop Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

that trailer's nothing compared to the 10 minute preview!

u watched that yet?

btw i'm coming up with a fanboy summary of the previous films, look out for it this week...

Monday, June 06, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Hahakz...
I haven't seen the 10 minute preview lehhhh...

and yes, I'm awaiting ur fanboy summary my friend! hahakz

Monday, June 06, 2005

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

okie, i posted the link to the preview somewhere in moviexclusive, you can find it in my archive too. btw it's the same one shown in the US' season finale of Smallville.

ha, only mid-way through my summary, think I rambled on too much, gotta edit it to make it tight!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker