I am The Shai.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

10 Random Happenings

The following entry would just be about 10 random happenings in my life.

1. I am smitten by Felicia Chin. Sadly, I'm only able to watch her latest show ONLY on Mondays. Anyone nice enough to videotape or record the show on DVD for me? I'll pay for the tapes or the DVD-Rs. Really. Or any Bit Torrent sites which has Channel 8 shows? Bahhh...

2. PSF training was absolutely fun! Our new trainer, Alin, is great! And Suria artiste Sharon Ismail was around too. Imagine if Sharon's coming again for future sessions. Woohoo! It's such an honour to be in the company of theatre/tv "veterans"(coz they experienced and damn good mah!) I kept saying "Thank you" over and over again.
One of the most "funnest" sessions I've had and I dare say for most if not all of those who were in attendance yesterday. Brudder, right choice indeed. Hehehe.

3. The production is shifting into a higher gear as we are left with 2 and a half more months. Things will pick up and 19th August will be a blast! Bookings anyone?

4. Have I already mentioned that I'm smitten by Felicia Chin?

5. Classes for the semester are wayyyy boring! But hey, I'm fine with the pacing. Not wishing for anything more. Always gotta be prepared for the consequences of your wishes.

6. I've been assigned to "teach" at NTUC Childcare Changi Airport come Mid-July. Blessing in disguise I hope. Was posted to a Pasir Ris centre, but the mentor prefers a female student teacher instead. Lucky them perhaps?

7. My schedule as of late (or always been) has disallowed me from being an active participant in the dating arena. Hahaha. *flips through schedule* Hmmm... I might just be able to work something out here. Hahakz.

8. I have friends who have taken up the 50 films challenge (exclusively for LJ users, but you can start your own list. All you gotta do is to keep a list of movies you've seen for the first time, whether at the theatres, at home, etc. ONLY MOVIES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN APPLY.) and completed theirs. I was beaming at having achieved that back in early May with House of Wax. Onwards to 100!

9. I'm in dire need to write again although I've said time and time again that I'm not much of a scriptwriter. 3 scripts to write (no Shakespeare for the moment. Whew~) Still trying to conjure songs for the musical. And I miss my poetry. Boohoo.

10. And of course, I am smitten by Felicia Chin. (Oh gees, I've confessed that for the 3rd time! And I dare "scold" Chooi M and Ingrid P for being 'Bloomies' and 'X-Filies')

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

INGRID P. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA (Y) And I'm not smitten by anyone okays. Waaah if films I have never seen before, I'm only on my 47th :((( I haven't seen the three other films in possibly > 5 years though :P

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Ahahaha...
I don't know your first name lah...hahakz..

Unlike Chooi M, who is so gonna kill me for that..hahaha...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OEI! NEXT TIME DON'T LEND YOU LOST THEN YOU KNOW ARH!

MEI will suffice :p

Haha, I don't think you know my first name either right o.O

Btw, have you mentioned Lost premiering tonight on Ch 5 yet? *coughs*

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I thought of 'Ah Moi' for her :P

YES NEVER MENTIONED LOST?

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Oh yah, forgot to mention lahhhh..hahakz..next entry lah perhaps...

Ms. Lai, I do know your surname OKAYZ.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

tya,

should I keep talking about you insteadddd? hehee...

and yes, I'll remain candid and spastic, if you promise to do so.

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker