I am The Shai.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Maria Captions!

Oh please ignore the layout of this darned thing. I wanted to centralize everything but totally forgot to do it and I'm too lazy to go and re-do everything.

In any case, since I had a teeny bit of time on my hands, I decided to put up some of the Maria pics I kopek-ed from other people's blogs a while back and caption them!

I think the pics came from Nurul though.
Here goes!




















Guess who's got a pocket full of posies? Nyehehe.















Everyone loves a good Bollywood tune.















Joyce: I love it when my Queen gives me things phallic.



















Mmm. Chosen One, before I get you out of the window, let me have a feel...

Song of choice: Tempted to Touch















Dhaniah: Oh shit. I must've woken up in the hood again!
















Yazid: It's true! I can take it deep!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

LOL those captions are hilarious!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

 
Blogger LD said...

HAHAHA love your captions!! xD

Thursday, October 04, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker