I am The Shai.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Fluctuating Fever

It has been 6 days now since the thermometer and pills have become my closest bedside companions. The fever is still fluctuating and here I am typing this during one of those rare moments when it has decided to take a rest from tormenting me.

Having to perform with a burning fever is one of the worst feelings in the world. The aftermath was worst.

In any case, while the doctor at the hospital has said that it could be/could not be dengue, closer to home, my Dad and Zul and probably everyone else is attributing it to being overworked.

Heck, I'm beginning to wonder if my mind really is separate from my body. Despite being all lethargic and half-dead last night, I just couldn't sleep. My mind was thinking about this and that without my being able to control it. Sigh.

If any, this mystery illness has allowed me to yes, lay back and rest for a little. And in doing so, I've had time to review certain aspects of my life, namely my craft. It has caused me to think about really taking a break from it for the last quarter of this year. It's time for others to have their moment too and now's a good time.

Once I'm well-rested, I can face 2008 head on because 2008 is truly, looking to be a much better year than what I thought 2007 would be. But hey, as much as I foresee things that will make me happy, there will be things that will be guaranteed to slice my heart and Zul's into a million pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snow said...

Rest well k. YCP will be in good hands. don't worry about it.. :)

Monday, September 17, 2007

 
Blogger Harry Suhaimi said...

Yeah you should rest well. (: Take care dude. Lain kali masuk hospital, then I can give my Polleney's Bird Nest Drink which my mom got for operation tapi tak pernah pakai. Consider it a gift. (:

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker