I am The Shai.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Weighing the Problem





Just when I thought I'd finally be able to maintain the current weight/size, I had to succumb to injury. Thus, as we speak, it has been 3 months since I last did any form of physical activity.
And thus, 'tis no surprise that I've gained a little back, though I'm not disclosing how many!

In any case, for your amusement and mine, enjoy my post-enlistment pictures that stretched back to earlier this year during the Closer to Your Heart period.

Pictures are courtesy of Shahdon, all of which alongside many others have been stored in his external hard disk for the longest time! ANd he dared to have the cheek to say that he didn't have anymore pictures of me to send!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have moved. re-link me aight.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept those pictures away from you for your own good!!!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your look good with this hair: http://photos.friendster.com/photos/39/50/10830593/35147007419226l.jpg

-furry one.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 
Blogger Lecter said...

D'la,

will do!

LD,

Yes, she did! Bless her! Hahakz.

Shahdon,
Don't you start!

Furry One,
Hehehe.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

 
Blogger Dee Dee said...

Shai..

You're not the only one..

Shahdon says that to EVERYONE.. all becoz he's lazy to send pics via MSN.. and and and

sometimes ah, when you ask him, he say ok.. then he will change topic and act as if he forget about it and then logs off.

Really!!

*smacks shahdon and throws him in a bin*

Virus seh shah!

-Nadira-

Saturday, January 06, 2007

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Nad,

Si Shahdon MEMANG GITU!
BLUEK!

Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker