I am The Shai.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Translation Lost

From the film, Lost in Translation (2003) which was written and directed by Sofia Coppola for which she won an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, and starring Scarlett Johansson and Bill Murray, comes something nice for you to ponder about.



Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson): I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.

Bob (Bill Murray): You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

2 Comments:

Blogger nazSyima said...

u'huh.

I remember that scene :)

p.s I got your sms. My samsung sieow la, can read but cannot reply, chetot kan! I can't make it ar bro. Would love to see your mum though! Kirim salam eh :) will be linking you up soon, once I'm done with my cb readings.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Its okay!
All the best for your papers ok?
Take care!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker