I am The Shai.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Singapore Dreaming



7th September will mark the nationwide release of Singapore Dreaming, the latest offering from Colin Goh and Woo Yen Yen, the duo behind Talking Cock.

This movie is a vivid account of the reality of living in Singapore and I personally give it a 4 star rating.

I think you should go watch this movie.

And I know where you can do so for just $6.

The wonderful team at Moviexclusive.com invites you to a special screening of Singapore Dreaming on 12th September.
Venue: GV Plaza
Time: 645 pm

How do you purchase the tickets?

Click the following link to find out more!

http://www.moviexclusive.com/showtime/sgd/singaporedreaming.htm

This is what I call a uniquely Singapore concotion!
Singapore Dreaming

1 Comments:

Blogger lusty green crumbles said...

i cant believe i just saw this and the closing date is 5th of sept! argh.

and pls update my blog add lah. it's long been changed! haha.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker