I am The Shai.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Miss My Students!

I miss a lot a lot of people and lately, my phonecalls from camp have been made to my parents and people who I really need to discuss production plans with and as a result, have led to me not calling many others and also my bunkmates' lamentations that I'm very much an assertive person over the phone (haiyah. want to get things done what!)

In any case, as much as I miss a lot of people in my life right now, I have been complaining to some of my close buddies in camp about missing my students.

Bleah. and it doesn't help in knowing that a friend will be starting work tomorrow at his alma mater and will be doing what I love doing.

I haven't seen my students for the longest time and haven't really heard from them 'scept for the occassional testimonials they've given me on Friendster.

Wells, can't wait for BMT to end so I could swing by school one day and see them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh dude! no wonder i haven't been seeing you online!!!
when did you go in sia?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u dont miss me???

*sob sob*

haizzz...

missing you til we meet again...

P/S: You still owe me tt massage... its long overdued since 3 March 2006..

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Farah,

Its sad! I know! HAhakz. I've been in since 2nd June.

anon,

I miss you many many also lah. And yes, I still owe you that massage. Don't worry. IN due time. Teehee.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss chuuuuu...

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker