I am The Shai.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

To Serve the Nation.

Dearest friends and readers,

For the next two weeks, there probably wouldn't be any updates on this blog.

By the time you read this, I would have arrived at Tekong to begin my 2 year stint with the Army.

Yes people, the time has come for me to enlist and I still cannot believe that it is here.
I'm still not bloody particularly prepared, still packing at the last minute but trying to maintain a positive outlook on things in the meantime.

I suppose there'll be much that I will miss during my two weeks of confinement there but I guess better things will come afterwards, or at least, I hope.

Pray for my safety. Miss me as much as I'll miss you.
I'll be back before you know it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

one for the road!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEfA_1gCWVc

Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker