I am The Shai.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Ticking Grows Louder

Wells, I suppose I haven't mentioned this yet but in any case, the dreaded date or D-Day or whatchamacallit will be on 2nd June.

While some people I know will be headed for Pulau Ubin on the same day, I would be ferried to Pulau Tekong. Sigh. It is what it is.

In any case, it appears there are people who are much more excited about my enlistment as opposed to myself. Two weeks away and my schedule's not changing much. It's still as busy as is.

My last day of work culminates in a week's time. If 2 months at Junyuan went by in a blink, I'm sure the 3 1/2 months of BMT should be a breeze too right? Well, I suppose breeze isn't an apt word use but still...

And oh, to top things off, I'll actually be sneaking away for a quick trip up north to meet some friends and perhaps get to visit the set of a film in progress. Will update acoordingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker