I am The Shai.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Closer to Your Heart & The Next Wave


I didn't do this much earlier coz I know some of y'all might scream at me.

In any case, here it is now. I've got a new production coming up!

On 25th March 2006, my latest musical, "Closer to Your Heart" will be staged alongside "Moon People" at the Arts House.

This musical of mine is only 45 minutes long and it's part of the musical incubation project which was called Five Foot Broadway last year.

To know more about what we're up to, you can visit the Musical Theatre Society website at:
http://www.musicals.org.sg

Below is the poster for the musical I'm doing.


Closer To Your Heart

I'm the playwright/director with the fantastic Frederick Lin as composer/arranger and in his debut as an actor.

My cast will consist of Shahdon, Dhaniah, Yi Han & Aishah.

So, do come and support yeah?

If you're still a student tickets are at $15.
Otherwise, it'll be $20.

Click on the poster below to obtain the number to call to book your tickets!
Limited seats so book quick yeah?


The Next Wave Posted by Picasa


The line up for the 3 evenings are as follow:

24/03:

Ten Days of Mourning - Written & Directed by Carolyn Camoens
Composer - Nawaz Mirajkar

The Swami, The Cow & The Spaceman - Written & Directed by Musa Fazal
Composer - Sean Wong


25/03:


(This was originally staged as Temasek Polytechnic's 15th Anniversary musical)
Moon People - Writer - Arnold Tan
Director - Sonny Lim
Composer - Richard Wee

Closer to Your Heart - Written & Directed by Mohamad Shaifulbahri
Composer - Frederick Lin


26/03

Peter & Pierre - Writer - Stella Kon
Director - Lee Yew Moon
Composer - Desmond Moey

(This was originally staged as NUS Law's Annual Production)
Roses & Hello - Written & Directed by Luke Kwek
Composer - Esther Yang


More to come in June!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SCREAMS AT YOU* !!!

Aha, I would attend if I could, but I have a 21st birthday to attend. Or rather, I think it's that day. :P

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 
Blogger Lionel Tan said...

wah sai! can use edusave? lol and during weekends or weekdays? No More Friday night please!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 
Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

damn! left a comment here and it promptly disappeared!

anyway, nice meeting you the other day. and nice to stumble on your blog too.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simmm: Heyyy! Just dropping by to see whats up. I'll try to make it for the musical provided i'm free okay? Still on for friday? Message me yea?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker