I am The Shai.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tainted Flower

Friends, Readers, Beloved,

It's production time again! Hahakz!

Take a look at the poster below.


Tainted Flower Posted by Picasa

This production is a very personal one considering it's Yellow Chair Productions' Inaugural Play.
This has also been one of the hardest scripts I've written so far. Ides of March was a bit different lah. I had Shakespeare helping me out back then. This one that Iskandar and I co-wrote is a purely original one. And oh, without giving too much away, the story will also challenge both my cheesy and dark limitations.

I know the venue might be a tad far for my west side friends but it's cheap cheap leh. Hahakz.
And things are looking great that we're all waiting for 3rd March to come!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lionel Tan said...

Woohoo! I think Cockroach is going!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 
Blogger DONHASH said...

Whoever doesn't come and watch TAINTED FLOWER, deserves to be spanked by Shaiful!

HMPH!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

spank me !! hehehehe

Friday, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

i knew it!!!! :P

Saturday, February 25, 2006

 
Blogger Lionel Tan said...

I cannot go... =( because its on friday!!! :(

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker