I am The Shai.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just 4 more weeks...

As sad as the fact may be, I have been counting down since 3 weeks ago.
And now, I'm left with 4 more.
And then, it will be time to rest from academics. Yippeekaiyay!

It is unclear at this moment when exactly I'll be called upon to serve the nation.

In any case, the schedule for the next few months looks exciting, especially March.

The auditions for Beat-by-Beat was quite the eye opener. It showed me that there is an abundant amount of talent in Singapore. But where have they been hiding?
They have yet to find a place to showcase their talent where it can be fully appreciated.
The outlook is promising for the performing arts, but we need the support people! SUPPORT!

And oh, this also happens to be the cue for you to start asking me,
"So, what are you going to do after you graduate?"

9 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

so, wat are you going to do after you graduate? (and don't tell me NS ah!)

Monday, January 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what are you going to do after you graduate?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask! I don't want to be stuck hearing about your plans for an entire day! Heh. Just kidding. ;)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll jump ahead and ask... so when are you getting married huh? :P

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger Lecter said...

SS, Shahdon and Wan,

I shall not bore either of you to death with it ok? Unless we meet to talk about it lah that is.

Witchmystik,
Why? You want to marry me is it?

LD,
I thought what lahhh! Stroking my tiger! Imagine. "Would you like to stroke my tiger? It purrs when you stroke it with your cursor!"
Okay, Lame. Bleah.
Stroke some more okay?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

 
Blogger Stefan S said...

wah, getting kinky electronically

*purr*

LOL

(and do I hear some wedding bells too!)

Friday, January 27, 2006

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

So, what are you going to do after you graduate?

hmmm dont think u got any choices except NS !

Witchmystik & Massb ! hmmm I see Potential too

Friday, January 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be saded okays but you know who my heart lies with! :P

And richardlimjr: you watch too much Sepet? lol

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg aha! So when are you planning to have kids?

Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker