5 Weird Things
The lady has spoken, so here's my list.
I don't think those are the utmost weirdest but enjoy anyways...
And the 5 people I'm tagging are:
Mei, Yul, Richard, Jolene & YK.
The 5 Weirdest Things About Me:
1. I adhere to a system of sets everyday without fail. They're applied in the toilet, on the computer and sleep. Made me wonder if I have OCD.
2. I refuse to buy an iPod or mp3 player because I'd rather stand in the train and observe people than get distracted by music.
3. I can eat two plates lesser than a girl who is half my size.
4. How things I don't need are in front of me but those that I really need are nowhere to be found?
5. I don't like it when people play games on my handphone. Only because I don't do it. Save battery (or so I'm made to think)