I am The Shai.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

5 Weird Things

The lady has spoken, so here's my list.
I don't think those are the utmost weirdest but enjoy anyways...

And the 5 people I'm tagging are:
Mei, Yul, Richard, Jolene & YK.

The 5 Weirdest Things About Me:

1. I adhere to a system of sets everyday without fail. They're applied in the toilet, on the computer and sleep. Made me wonder if I have OCD.

2. I refuse to buy an iPod or mp3 player because I'd rather stand in the train and observe people than get distracted by music.

3. I can eat two plates lesser than a girl who is half my size.

4. How things I don't need are in front of me but those that I really need are nowhere to be found?

5. I don't like it when people play games on my handphone. Only because I don't do it. Save battery (or so I'm made to think)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lionel Tan said...

ok, I will do it soon. :)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For #2, it's possible to do both ahahaha you know? I have neither an ipod or mp3 player too. Thus much time is spent listening to other people's conversations :D

Sunday, December 18, 2005

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

"And the 5 people I'm tagging are:
Mei, Yul, Richard, Jolene & YK."

what does that mean ? am i the Richard that u mention ??

Sunday, December 18, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,I rather then have music rather then kids screaming in my ears.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

 
Blogger Lionel Tan said...

3. I can eat two plates lesser than a girl who is half my size.

are you sure?!?!

Monday, December 19, 2005

 
Blogger Frederico said...

on the contrary, my ears are plugged constantly to my ipod when i'm out in the public to avoid being distracted by people... lol...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

done mine.

p/s: phew, i have two wednesdays freed from THE bully.

=)

and no, im not stalking u.

^Yul^

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and oh, visit my tagboard pls. thank you!
^Yul^

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker