I am The Shai.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Caption Contest!

Beloved readers, since it's the time for giving and sharing, I've decided to run another caption contest.
The last one was a fluke because Richard won! =p

This time around, it's for real!
The prize?

a FREE movie with me. Seriously.

And I'll reveal the judges too.

For this round, the judges are:

Richard
Lokman
Stefan

because they're in the picture! Wahahaha!

In any case, come up with a caption you think suits the picture best.
Place your caption under my comments link.
Please leave your name and email address too.
There is a limit of only 3 captions per person.
Richard, Lokman & Stefan are not allowed to take part. Muahaha.

Closing date is 31st December 2005 00:00 hours.

Enjoy!



Fill caption here Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Stefan S said...

seriously man, no takers? :P

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 
Blogger Lionel Tan said...

because no idea...

Happy new year!!!!! :)

Saturday, December 31, 2005

 
Blogger DONHASH said...

If only i can think of a good caption! I really wanna the free movie with you!

Hahaha!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker