I am The Shai.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

That Cast Party

I'm sure a lot of y'all want to see more pics of the NS me.
Here's a pictorial taken during the New Wave Cast Party that happened at the Alumni Medical Centre at the end of my confinement period.

Here we go!


Earth to Guz!


L-R: Michelle, Guz, Siying


The Crazy Caucasian Paul Hannon and Me


Tanya and I in a eeeewww moment


The Very Lovely Tanya


Guz and Me again!


Me and Hawk!!!


and here comes the Recruit

Hawk Liu is the man responsible for the pictures. I kinda forced him to take those pics! Hahakz.
In any case, I think I look horrigible in that last picture. BAh!
And I missed taking more pics with more people!

Will post more pics when I get the chance to take them!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEH~!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

 
Blogger cyn0sure said...

u really do look like randy jackson!!!! omg. ok more like a cross btwn najip ali n randy.

Friday, July 14, 2006

 
Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

who da adorable one? u must introduce!

Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker