I am The Shai.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical (PGLM)

Spectacular.

Shall be the word to describe Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical.


As time is not on my side as I type this, let's just say that there a lot of people who truly enjoyed the musical and with the inclusion of the company that I was with, I too felt the same.

For a Malay musical to be of such an epic scale and managing to pull it off despite some loose ends in the script and what could've been a much more of a bigger bang, is truly remarkable.

The gears in my mind are moving like it's just been oiled for the first time.

Inspiring? Yes.

Our Malay musical is a year away and if this is the support the Malay community has for shows as such, then I'm truly encouraged.

If this be the case, a year from now, I hope there will be such support when the final stand is taken on Bukit Chandu.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHAI,
the shipment will take abt 3-4 weeks.im sure its gonna take longer than that. cannooooot tahan lah w/o it.im still lookin ard though. but ebay is out of the picture ah.

( imu )

-yul-

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 
Blogger Lecter said...

aiyoyo.

I'll see what I can do for you.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker