I am The Shai.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Tony Jaa!!!

I'm not particularly into Muay Thai or flying kicks and such.
Nonetheless, Tony Jaa, the star of Ong Bak was in town recently to promote his latest movie, Tom-Yum-Goong.
Richard and I were there to cover the event held at the Oriental one fine afternoon.

Below are some pictures I took during the event courtesy of Richard's camera.
More pictures coming soon when the article is up on the MovieXclusive.com website.
And yes, I became photographer for a day! Hyuk hyuk!


Sawadeeka!


Wataaaaaa!!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger JY said...

Wah lao, he looks extremely gay boy man! He might as well be acting for "Beautiful Boxer" heehee.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy is handsome, give him some credits.He is the new hero that makes all other martial artist shy in embarressment.

Who needs wires,stunt doubles when it comes to Tony Jaa.Now thats a REAL man who do REAL STUNTS!

Watch Tom Yum Goong and observe his stamina and skill, he gave me motivation to shape up and pass my IPPT with gold.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker