I am The Shai.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ramadan Reflections: A Brief

This Ramadan has gone by oh so quickly. Most of it has been spent outside of the house.
This is also the year of the record number of times I've broken my fast in a cinema.
Or outside the cinema with a burger.
Work commitments and all but I'm not particularly complaining.
In fact, this year's Ramadan's not that tough at all.

Anyways, managed to join the relatives for a family gathering to break our fast at my uncle's place. And I had these two angels of mine around. Weeeeeeeeee~


Angels Posted by Picasa

I'll be back with more stories people. Apologies for the lack of updates. Extremely busy rushing out the script and work.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... how cute! hehe. :)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

Finally Over ! Now I dont have to worry when I ask if U wanna makan with me

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Bobble,
I know!! Hehehe.

Richard,
It's not over yet lah!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

few more days! then i won't have to worry about eating ice cream around you! (...and starving myself when i'm out with someone.) woohoo! ahem.. *cough*

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Blogger Lecter said...

Ahh, now I know who you are! Wahaha!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was the point.

Friday, October 28, 2005

 
Blogger richardlimjr said...

opps i did it again

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker